Decorating your home with potted plants is a great idea because it livens up the
room. The only problem is that decorating your home with real plants a
commitment and a green finger to keep them alive.
Why a Green Finger is Needed?
1) Real live plants may look good but you need to give it a lot of attention
so that they stay that way.
2) You need to water them on a regular basis and take them outside for some sunshine from time to time.
3) You also need to make sure that the temperature is just right for the plants.
4) When you neglect the plants then they will surely wilt and die. Bad idea if travel alot.
5) You cannot just put the live potted plants in one corner and forget about them.
If you want to make your home look more beautiful with plants but do not have the
time to care for them then your best option is artificial topiary trees or faux topiary that looks real.
Artificial topiary look very real, so they can really add to the beauty to your
home without the non sense. They look like the real thing but they do not need any attention or care at all.
You can just place the artificial topiary in any part of your home and then forget about
them. There is no need to water them. You can also place them anywhere in the house
because they do not require any sunlight at all. They are not like real plants that you
have to place them near windows or open areas so that they get enough sunlight.
If you are going on a vacation and you have real plants inside the home then you have
to worry about asking someone to come to your home and water the plants for you so
that they do not dry up and die while you are away. If you use artificial topiary trees
then you can go on an extended vacation without having to worry about your plants.
When you return they will still look as beautiful as ever.
Using real plants inside the home can also cause problems if one of your family
members or guests has allergies to pollen. If the plants have flowers then they can
really trigger the allergies. If you use artificial plants then you do not have to worry
that someone might have an allergic reaction while visiting your home.