Be Informed, Learn the Basic Reasons Why Everyone Loves Artifical Topiary Trees
Beyond such practical uses topiary is just plain fun. One can highlight a stone pinnacle by surrounding them with topiaries of the same shape. A topiary squirrel and an owl can be perched in a peaceful corner off a garden, and a topiary cottage can adorn a pony trough in the stable yard.
Topiaries are formations that a someone gardening can add to their garden. They can be permanent or temporary structures. Some topiaries are in animal shapes and close to the animal size (some bigger, some smaller), but topiaries can come in any shape or size. Taking care of topiaries is quite simple if you keep up with it at least once a week. The formation needs to be watered every day. A trim may be required throughout the growing season. If vines are used, hair clips can pin into place all of the new growth. Liquid fertilizer is best to lessen burns to plants.
1) No watering means not having to worry about drainage issues and getting water all over the place in the process.
2) Artificial topiary trees retain a constant color and liveliness as long as they are kept out of direct sunlight.
3) Some (mininal) fading will occur over the years, but you will never have to worry about the leaves turning brown or withering.
4) Having plants in a room or office makes the space feel more lived in and comfortable than just a plain room with no décor.
5) Artificial trees are so natural looking that it’s tempting to touch them to find out if they are real or not.
6) Cleaning and care of artificial topiary trees is fairly simple. Keep the leaves and stems dusted; wipe down the base with a damp cloth. Leaves can be sprayed with a homemade mild soap solution. Keeping the plant away from direct sunlight will delay fading.
7) Interior decorating can be enhanced with the proper placement of artificial trees and plants. Using topiaries can make a plain space feel more welcoming and comforting
8) Topiaries are alergy FREE! HEY